Re: Debian/m68k kernel

Dixi quod…

>Changes from the previous one:
[…]

Dear Debian Linux Kernel team,

please consider that patch (it was made against 2.6.38-4)
for inclusion in your next upload. It’s lots better than
everything we had before (i.e. Ethernet and the framebuf-
fer console work and SLUB doesn’t panic). I’ll try to prod
the linux-m68k people to get a resolution on the SLUB patch
and push the ST-RAM patch into 2.6.40 or so.

Reference: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.1104242000490.8787@herc.mirbsd.org>

Thanks!
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."