Re: [DRAFT v2] Policy for Linux kernel, initramfs, boot loader update process

Guillem Jover dixit:

>A bit of background info. For GNU/kFreeBSD the kernel images are named
>'kfreebsd-image-*', for GNU/Hurd they are named 'gnumach'. (I should
>probably rename gnumach to match the current kernel naming convention.)

I wonder if there will ever be packages like kmidnightbsd-image-* for
Debian GNU/kFreeBSD (it’s a relatively close fork of it, and the few
kfreebsd specific patch lines could be applied)…

bye,
//mirabilos, who’s had beers with the MidnightBSD founder recently
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt