Re: 3 system freezes after upgrading to 2.6.32-23: advice needed

I have blacklisted the brcm80211 module and worked all day without a problem.

I googled to http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/brcm80211,
where it is stated that
"43224/5 has a locking issue, stable with maxcpus=1, can crash
otherwise after random period."
which pretty much matches my case.

Thanks for the advice, Ben.

Regards,