Re: linux-headers-2.6.33-2-amd64 (2.6.33-1~experimental.3) uninstallable

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:13:15AM -0700, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Seriously, I use nvidia non-free drivers as well. I can affirm
>  that I can pull from stable, or Linus' tree, and build kernel images
>  and nvidia modules. My usual sequence of action is to

yes indeed you lost *all* of my respect, when you were crying out
about firmware issues in linux-2.6, did zero work on it,
and then run an immense blob in ring 0.

not happy that you are still doing although nouveau is shaping up.
dude you are very inconsistent.

BTW i saw no thank you from your side for the work that Ben did in
linux-2.6, porting drivers to request_firmware, firmware relicensing.
so until that any mail from you may be ignored.