stable kernel

Hi,
I would suggest for the release of the stable, the kernel more stable. For example, currently the most stable version of 2.6.26 kernel is 2.6.26.8. I think Debian Squeeze should use the kernel more stable, and then you create the your stability for the kernel, making the OS much more stable. Because the kernel on my Lenny is very buggy! Currently the most stable version of 2.6.32 kernel is 2.6.32.8 for use on the Squeeze!!
However, Debian is to be congratulated, I only beg more stability for the Linux kernel! ;D

Thanks

--
Dharc Thoirs
Tel:3413-9089