Re: Upgrade script for libata transition

Ben Hutchings wrote:
>> extlinux in experimental does not reflect the final location and layout
>> of the configuration file:
>>
>> /etc/default/extlinux
>> EXTLINUX_ROOT=${DEVICE}
>
> At first I thought you meant that the package in experimental would read
> this configuration file, but this doesn't seem to be the case.  So I
> don't understand what you mean.

rather than /boot/extlinux/options.cfg, i'm using /etc/default/extlinux.
as previously said, the package in experimental does not reflect this
change yet.

>  Which version(s) of extlinux read
> /etc/default/extlinux?

git.

>  Do I need to worry about this?

i don't know if you have to care about extlinux. i'm just saying that if
you do care about extlinux transition, then you should be looking for
/etc/default/extlinux.