Re: Upgrade script for libata transition

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 14:17 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Please review and verify that it does the right
> > thing for your package's configuration file(s).
>
> extlinux in experimental does not reflect the final location and layout
> of the configuration file:
>
> /etc/default/extlinux
> EXTLINUX_ROOT=${DEVICE}

At first I thought you meant that the package in experimental would read
this configuration file, but this doesn't seem to be the case.  So I
don't understand what you mean.  Which version(s) of extlinux read
/etc/default/extlinux?  Do I need to worry about this?

Any smoothly functioning technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.