Problem with cpufreq governor module on eeepc 1201N (why is p4-clockmod disabled on amd64 ?)

Hi,

I'm installing a debian stable AMD64 (lenny/backport/unstable) on the
eeepc 1201N with the atom 330 processor. I can't change the frequency of
the processor with cpufrequtils and cpufreq-info say that I don't have
any cpufreq module...and it's right...I can't "modprobe" any cpufreq
module : speedstep, acpi_cpufreq, powernow. And I see, that the
p4-clockmod is disabled on the debian linux kernel AMD64. I would like
to know why, please ?

Thx a lot,
best regards,
Guillaume