Re: scheduling uploads to oldstable-proposed update

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 04:26:28PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 12:20:48AM +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > On 2009-05-14, dann frazier <dannf@debian.org> wrote:
> > > hey,
> > >  I'd like to get some updated kernels queued for the next etch point
> > > release. Let me know if you have anything queued and need more time,
> > > otherwise I'll likely do the uploads this weekend.
> >
> > I hadn't had time yet to submit it myself (and won't have time this
> > weekend), but at work we've included a10d567c89dfba90dde2e0515e25760fd74cde06
> > in our kernels. The commit fixes regular kernel oopses in a Xen
> > environment during the nightly rebuild of the spanning tree of
> > the network.
>
> Are you running normal debian builds otherwise?

The kernels are recompiled with a few other (unrelated) patches
(nfs ngroups, bootsplash), but apart from that it's the Etch kernel.

Red Hat included the patch in one of their 2.6.18 kernels as well,
but I'm currently unable to find the Bugzilla ID.

Cheers,
        Moritz