Re: scheduling uploads to oldstable-proposed update

On 2009-05-14, dann frazier <dannf@debian.org> wrote:
> hey,
>  I'd like to get some updated kernels queued for the next etch point
> release. Let me know if you have anything queued and need more time,
> otherwise I'll likely do the uploads this weekend.

I hadn't had time yet to submit it myself (and won't have time this
weekend), but at work we've included a10d567c89dfba90dde2e0515e25760fd74cde06
in our kernels. The commit fixes regular kernel oopses in a Xen
environment during the nightly rebuild of the spanning tree of
the network.

Cheers,
        Moritz