Re: RFC: Bug handling policy

I'm new here. And all this looks good to me.

I particularly value clarification to try and use reportbug on all submissions. Already fallen foul of that one ;-) sorry.

Please be aware though that in time constrained situations (real users wanting there systems back etc) we may not be able to successfully link related problems accurately. A polite but firm pointer to move things in an alternative direction is much more welcome than silence.

Point 8 is spot on. And applies equally to those who raise problems too!

Point 4....is a very handy check-list for me too - thanks!

Hope this helps,

Berni