Re: hiddev on orion5x

* Anselmo Luginbuhl <anselmo@darviniano.eu> [2009-03-12 17:59]:
> I just tried the port of the debian installer on the ch3snas (Conceptronic),
>
> but I've found that tere is no hiddev support on the orion5x kernel image.  The
> hiddev device is often used to link with UPS, so I think it could be usefull to
> include it. Is it possible to include it?

Yes, this problem has recently been reported.  The module will be
included in the next update to lenny (in April or so) and in the
upload of 2.6.29 to unstable.

In the meantime, you can use this 2.6.26 based package:
http://merkel.debian.org/~tbm/tmp/kernel/linux-image-2.6.26-1-orion5x_2.6.26-14~test1_armel.deb

> I found also that the is the support for forcefeedback devices, there are some
> concrete use of these kind of devices with some marvell orion based board?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this sentence.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/