hiddev on orion5x

Hi,

I just tried the port of the debian installer on the ch3snas (Conceptronic),

but I've found that tere is no hiddev support on the orion5x kernel image.  The
hiddev device is often used to link with UPS, so I think it could be usefull to
include it. Is it possible to include it?

I found also that the is the support for forcefeedback devices, there are some
concrete use of these kind of devices with some marvell orion based board?

Thank's

Anselmo Luginbuhl