Re: finalizing 2.6.28 config options

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 14:42 +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> hello :)
>
> have gone through the open 2.6.28 Kconfig variables for x86_64 and set the
> evident ones, those below are still open. once we have settled those. i'll
> see to have also a clean x86_32 config.
>
> * XEN_DEBUG_FS
>   ian can you please decide on that one for x86?
>   have seen it enabled in fedora but Kconfig speaks of performance hit.

I think leave it off, it's probably only really useful for developers
anyway and anybody who is having a problem this would help diagnose is
probably going to have to rebuild at some point anyway.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

I was in a beauty contest one.  I not only came in last, I was hit in
the mouth by Miss Congeniality.
		-- Phyllis Diller