Re: Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 12:30 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >>Then: when and where would be a good time to meet up?

Given we all tend to arrive in dribs-and-drabs on Friday night, I'd
suggest Saturday some time. Perhaps either have a "working lunch" or, if
the group is likely to be too large, perhaps take over the back room of
that bar with the black and white sign near the Atlas hotel in the
evening on Saturday?

Ultimately so long as it's after about 9pm Friday night, and before
about 3pm Sunday afternoon, I'll happy :-)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                                http://www.debian.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895