Fixing linux-modules-extra-2.6

Daniel,

I had a look at the various build failures for linux-modules-extra-2.6,
filed bugs on those module-source packages that didn't have them, and
have suggested fixes for some.  I then made the module-source bugs block
#478314 as appropriate.

source                ftbfs on?                   bug     fixed

atl2                  mips, s390                  453016  no (can be disabled)
aufs                  -
btrfs                 -
drbd8                 mips, mipsel                453077  no (disabled)
et131x                s390                        480733  no (patch)
gspca                 -
iscsitarget           alpha, hppa, mips, mipsel   480734  no (patch)
kqemu                 -
loop-aes              -
lzma                  -
r6040                 amd64                       475705  no (patch)
redhat-cluster        all                         479721  no (fixed-upstream)
squashfs              m68k                        431409  no (not release arch)
sfc                   arm, armel, powerpc, sparc  475467  yes
tp-smapi              -
unionfs               -
virtualbox-ose        -
virtualbox-ose-guest  all                         478333  no (patch)

Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to test my suggested fixes for
arch-dependent failures, and I don't know how we might disable some
modules on some configurations (suggested for atl2).

Also we don't know that there won't be other build failures once these
are fixed. :-(

Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein