Lack of overall understanding.

Hi all.

I'm very disappointed, indded.

For so long I'm browsing web sites such as http://www.debian.org/, http://www.kernel.org/ + LKML, and http://wiki.debian.org/ in order to grasp the process by which Debian Kernel maintainers customize pristine Linux kernels. So far, I haven't yet found any set of coherent documentation pieces. Is there a policy out there that decribes the goals of Linux kernel customization bu Debian kernel maintainers? Is there a comprehensive documentation which deals with technical mecha nisms they use to achieve their goals?

I would be VERY grateful if someone would afford to give me hints (pointers) about existing documentation [if any], or otherwise would get involved - WITH ME ( valentin.quequet@orange.fr ) - to collect the necessary information bits to compile them together to help anybody else (including newbies) to grasp HOW DO Debian CUSTOMIZE [pristine] Linux KERNEL.

I just throw a bottle into the sea.
In hope someone catch it...

Sincerely,
Valentin QUEQUET