Re: Scheduling linux-2.6 2.6.24-5
* dann frazier (firstname.lastname@example.org) [080325 00:41]:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:25:08PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:42:47AM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > > I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.24-5 tomorrow.
> > It got rescheduled to tomorrow, 25.3.
> Thanks for the update Bastian. Note that aba asked for a postponement
> on IRC:
> <aba> dannf: I *assume* we'll have a testing migration soon, so please
> delay sid uploads until that happened ...
> I don't know if the RC-bug reduction changes that at all (specifically
> #469058, and the arguably RC #463669).
If you think we should rather make an upload *instead* of getting the
current kernel into testing, please say so. Otherwise, I assume the
current unstable kernel will migrate with one of the next testing
migration runs (and if that happend, I'll drop a note on irc).