Re: Future of the linux udebs

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:05:15PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Before I replay to the proposal and the various options, I have two
> questions:
> 1) Exactly what problem or problems is this proposal solving?

This was no proposal, this was an announcement. We don't longer use this
sort of source since we have one common source package for the kernels.

> 2) How would the new situation be better than the current situation for
>    Debian as a whole?

Nothing. This only removes the burden of maintenance from one team.

Bastian

--
A princess should not be afraid -- not with a brave knight to protect her.
		-- McCoy, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.3