Handling of trunk

Hi folks

I already expressed my denial of the current handling of the trunk. maks
decided to push git patchsets into it. This have some serious problems
and even violates some of our rules.
- It seriously increases the repository size. I found 10 revisions with
  20MiB each, which is 30% of the total size.
- The git patchsets are known to break complete architectures, so he
  pushs _known_ broken patches. powerpc and s390 are broken since.

I wanted to do some work on the infrastructure but can't do that without
something working. This behaviour currently considers upstream changes
more critical than the infrastructure, while it can't work without.

I have no problem if someone does this in his private playground. I also
may provide additional code like external patches, similar to genorig if
asked so.

Bastian

--
It would seem that evil retreats when forcibly confronted.
		-- Yarnek of Excalbia, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5