A Request

Dear Debian Linux kernel developers/maintainers,

Could you please provide a backport of the latest sky2.c driver on the latest stable Linux kernel source or image of the Debian GNU/Linux Etch? As you may notice this site => http://tinyurl.com/2udyqr and the sky2.c version that we have on our latest stable Linux kernel for the Debian GNU/Linux Etch, there are lots of bug fixes for the said driver. I have several production servers that uses this sky2.c driver running Debian GNU/Linux Etch but I must say that the bugs for this driver are still a threat to the stability of my servers most especially when one of my servers crashed (kernel panic) because of this sky2.c driver.

Please, I am requesting from your kind heart to provide a backport of the sky2.c driver for the Debian GNU/Linux Etch.

Thank you in advance and hoping for a favorable response.

Regards,

GNUbie