debian-kernel-maint

We've had debian-kernel-maint for a while now, but its never really
been used. Should we keep it around?

>From what I understand, the reason for this list was to separate
kernel discussions from the bug "noise". Since debian-kernel is still
listed as the maintainer, it seems to me that it makes more sense to
move debbugs stuff away debian-kernel rather than move discussions to
a new list (since many of them will begin w/ a message to the
maintainer address).

How about we ask the bugs.debian.org folks to redirect bug mail to
debian-kernel-maint, and continue to use debian-kernel for
discussions?

--
dann frazier