Re: USB & ohci_hcd

On Monday 01 January 2007 11:48, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> I installed a Debian Sarge on my server.It doesn't has error.But when i
> upgrade its kernel from testing repository,everything are working
> excellent,But i receive folllowing statement on console :
>
> "usb 1-2.1: reset low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 4"
>
> It is print every second.
>
> Of course my USB ports are working good.

I tried some googling for this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=reset+low+speed+USB+device+using+ohci_hcd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
and, after reading only a posts found these that may help you:
-http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/11/25/55
-http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb-users%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg17643.html

It seems to be a known issue, but possibly one that has not been traced
yet.

I'm quite sure that if you read a bit further, you will find more
information on this. It does look like a bug somewhere, but without
additional information the Debian kernel maintainers will not be able to
help you much further.

If you do find a real solution, please let us know.

Cheers,
FJP