help to add modules drivers on bootable media

Hi

I search for a way to add my SATA2 controller drivers modules in a
bootable media. I need this because i received new servers whith SAS
ontroller card  not detected by the kernel, and when i launch the
installation, hard disks are not detected.
I found kernel modules drivers for this card on the manufacturer web
site. i have compiled the modules on a test machine and i would like to
know if i add the modules in initrd gzipped file on the installation
media     , does this module will be available on the new fresh
installation after   reboot ?

thx for your reply