Where are the kernels ?

Hi dear maintainers !
I am just wondering, why debian sid does not include the newest pre-build
kernel-images (version 2.6.21). I found only the sources and the
linux-kbuild, but no headers and no prebuilt linux-image.

What is the reason of this ? (I use ftp.de.debian.org as source-server)

The 64-bit-version are since about 2 weeks downloadable, but the
32-bit-versions stil not ! (In earlier times, 32-bit-versions  were always
ealier with packages than the 64-bit versions)

Best regards

Hans