Re: Where are the kernels ?

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 04:32:05PM +0200, Hans wrote:
> Hi dear maintainers !
> I am just wondering, why debian sid does not include the newest pre-build
> kernel-images (version 2.6.21). I found only the sources and the
> linux-kbuild, but no headers and no prebuilt linux-image.
>
> What is the reason of this ? (I use ftp.de.debian.org as source-server)
>
> The 64-bit-version are since about 2 weeks downloadable, but the
> 32-bit-versions stil not ! (In earlier times, 32-bit-versions  were always
> ealier with packages than the 64-bit versions)

You haven't told us what architecture you are using, so I'll assume
the most popular which is i386.

2.6.21-2 was autobuilt successfully for i386 on May 19th:
  http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=linux-2.6&ver=2.6.21-2&arch=i386&stamp=1179553434&file=log

But for some reason it has been stuck in incoming since the 19th:
  http://incoming.debian.org/

It looks like alpha, mips, and mipsel have been stuck since the 19th,
and sparc since the 20th.

I believe the correct group of people to contact for this issue are
the FTP Masters, whom I've cc'd.

--
dann frazier