Re: Towards consensus of our usage of the Uploaders field

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:43:49PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 02:32:29PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > Does this match other people's interpretations? Let's please use this
> > thread to achieve consensus on Uploaders usage.
>
> No.

Hi Bastian,

Would you be so kind as to give a bit more information about your
interpretation and the reasons for it ?

I think i can see both your point, and their point. We have a bunch of people
in the kernel team who have not been active for months, and some i don't even
know, so they should not be uploaders.

On the other hand, there should not be any upload without a full consensus of
all the team, but then with the disintegration of the kernel team which has
been happening since the non-free affair, this could be more problematic than
what it seems.