Re: Let's vote ... (Was: kernel firmwares: GR proposal)

Manoj, ...

This issue remains, and it is still not solved. This has got the approval of
Steve Langasek (who said that his proposal and this where orthogonal and a
separate GR), of our DPL, who said he would postpone his own GR proposal for
post etch, as well as the proposer of this GR.

There also is clearly no amendment proposal of this GR, only of the various
and numerous other GR proposals out there, and it is clear now that we either
have to have a period of calm and reflection before going ahead, which is
better done once etch is released, or sit back and see various well-thinking
DDs filibustering the vote process upto irrelevance.