Re: Reply only to list! (Was: G5 fan control and official debian kernels.)

Hi,

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 15:26, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> I agree with Sven. If you don't like it, either set up procmail
> so you don't receive duplicates, or set Mail-Followup-To header.

You might agree, but it's against the code of conduct for the debian mailing
lists: http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/index.html#codeofconduct
(#9 in that list)

Be liberal in what you accept, and strict in what you send!

> Anything else, and you're just being rude to people who are
> providing feedback.

To me, getting the mail twice, once in the list folder and once in my personal
inbox folder (which I read more often, with more urgency, with more
attention, etc.), is being treated rude.

regards
	Holger