Re: Solution for module problem

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 07:53:44PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> - Produces currently _one_ binary package per kernel flavour.

Okay, only one package is too problematic.

As far these other posibilities which give different output to now have
been shown:
- Only one package per module like loop-aes-2.6.17-1 which contains the
  modules for each flavour. This will clutter /lib/modules a little bit
  more and I already see the bugreports raising.
- Functional groups. The problem is, I currently see only one group:
  Block devices and filesystems.

Bastian

--
The man on tops walks a lonely street; the "chain" of command is often a noose.