Re: removal of svenl from the project

Le Mer 15 Mars 2006 15:05, Andres Salomon a écrit :
> On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 11:25 +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > Le Mer 15 Mars 2006 03:01, Andres Salomon a écrit :
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am going through the expulsion process to have Sven Luther
> > > removed from the project.  The process is outlined here:
> > > <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00005.h
> > >tml> , and I have already completed step 1.
> >
> > I strongly oppose to such an expulsion.
>
> It amazes me that people oppose expulsion, but are perfectly happy to
> allow the DAMs to decide whether or not a NM is to be let into the
> project.  Why do we trust the DAM's judgement in one scenario but not
> the other?
>
> > what is wrong with you ? are you gone completely insane or what ?
>
> I'm tired of discussions immediately degrading into personal insults.

just so that we are clear, I consider your first mail a personal insult
already, especially given that your decision is based on irc logs.

Using the irc logs of a pissed person for the ground of an expulsion
process is either (I'll let you choose):
 * a complete lack of dignity ;
 * the result of a fascist mind (so that I can win my Godwin point) ;
 * that you are a saint, since you feel comfortable with blaming people
   that release pressure on IRC.

<sarcasm>
oh and btw, as you noted it, I attacked you personnaly, maybe you should
begin a procedure to expulse me.
</sarcasm>

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit