Re: removal of svenl from the project

Le Mer 15 Mars 2006 03:01, Andres Salomon a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am going through the expulsion process to have Sven Luther removed
> from the project.  The process is outlined here:
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00005.html>
>, and I have already completed step 1.

I strongly oppose to such an expulsion.

what is wrong with you ? are you gone completely insane or what ?

I know Sven may sometimes be a bit overpresent in some trolls, he also
may answer too quick, without having read the mail he answers to
correctly enough. But AFAICT, I've always seen him apologies when he
did so (I can provide links if you can't believe me…).

If you want to expulse any DD that taunts a release manager, a
ftp-master or a debian sys-admin, hey, please begin with the recent
thread about the NEW queue beeing stuck again. There is a lot of DDs
that need you to rule about them.

The project is really going insane.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit