Re: Schedule for linux-2.6 2.6.18-4

Hello,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 04:41:32PM +0000, Oleg Verych wrote:
> I will not resend, please find my message to you, Frederik, for 18-3:
> <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.kernel/23077>

Yes, driver backports are a topic too. We wanted to discuss this on the
last kernel-team meeting, but never came to this.

I think PCIID updates are fine, and important new drivers needed for
installation, like network sata scsi or ata drivers. But this is just my
opinion, we might want to find a consensus in the team on this.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG