Schedule for linux-2.6 2.6.18-4

Fellow kernel-team members,

it has been a while since our last upload, and the issues are
cumulating. We have a total of 8 RC bugs we need to take care before the
release, and another dozen of driver issues we should try to sort out.

IMHO, the most pressing issues are:
- the ext3 corruption (#392818)
- the need to rebuild using a newer kernel-package (#395110)
- the broken ABI
- renaming the orig.tar.gz in order to remove the 8 firmwares as
  discussed with the release managers
- alpha gcc-4.1 migration

I personally have somewhat lost the overview on on open issues being
busy with RL work the past 2 weeks, so I would like everyone of you to
compile a short list of things you have on your agenda for 2.6.18-4,
and generally before the release.

Then, we should schedule 2.6.18-4 for upload sometime this week.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG