Re: Etch timeline is unrealistic because non-free firmware is NOT being dealt with

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:03:08AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > If even yourself are not able to understand it, and thus gives bogus advice, i
> > guess you will find nobody.
> >
> > Sven Luther
>
> Maybe the reason the now proper advice wasn't given to you was that
> the feature did not exist back when you asked?

Maybe, but then he should have said something such, and not started bashing on
me.

> Or you asked the question in a way that didn't trigger the right
> answere.

I was given the advice to do it as i did, and now he comes critizing me.

> I highly doubt understanding of the kernel-wedge was at fault here.

The only thing at hand here, is indulging on another round of sven-bashing.

It is purely non-constructive, since he has me in his killfill anyway even.