Re: which kernel version for etch?

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Bastian Blank wrote:

Just provide them and either they want them (at least for s390, I do)
or they don't.
For the out-of-tree modules, we will see it in the next days, if it
works. I think this should be done in at most 4 days. If it does not
work, we have to take down the law and build them ourself.

Sorry, I kept mentioning that I'm working on the out-of-tree module stuff, but lately I'm completely swamped with sparc and other issues, so it wasn't going anywhere. I have some preliminary draft of the policy and the foundation of a sample module package in the people/jurij directory in svn. If it's of any use, feel free to adopt it, otherwise just go ahead with your plans (and I'll try to document everything afterwards ;-).

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org