Re: which kernel version for etch?

Hello Sven,

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 11:02:29AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I am little interested in
> going this way, if it means another flamewar between me and the d-i team, with
> everyone else watching silently.
>
> Andreas Barth, you claimed that you could see strong reason not to go this
> way, please could you comment on them now in this thread.

Please let's keep this problem you and some other developers have with
each other out of here. IMHO it has reached a point where only personal
mediation could help, and every additional word lost on it here or on
IRC will just make it worse.

Sven: I would like you to not partecipate in any discussion concerning
d-i or kernel udebs - at least as long as you use that very contribution
to raise this issue again and again.

Your opinion is highly welcome otherwise, of course.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG