Re: removal of svenl from the kernel team

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:33:43PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> I have watched you be very aggressive with users who asked simple questions.

Just to make one point clear though. I don't believe i have *ever* been very
aggressive to users, as anyone who follows debian-powerpc, or some other
user-related lists i do post to, all to the contrary, i always tried to be
helpful and give time to users, even when others may not have had the patience
for it.

If i some day didn't to so, and was very aggressive to users, i profundly
regret it, and it would be unexcusable, but even then it would be vastly
anecdotic compared to the huge amount of helpful replies i provided to our
users during those last 8 years i have been part of debian.

Friendly,

Sven Luther