packages affected by sarge kernel ABI change

hey Everyone,
  You've been identified as maintainers of packages that may need to be
rebuilt along with an ABI-changing sarge kernel security update.  We are
in the process of such an update[1].  What we need from you is to know
whether or not your package needs rebuilding for this update and, in
general, what types of kernel changes may require a rebuild of your
package.  Please reply to me only (no need to spam everyone here), or
update your status on the wiki[1] directly.  I'll put this info in a
file in svn so we can refer to it next time.

Also - if you know of other packages that I may have missed, please do
let me know.

fai-kernels: Thomas Lange <lange@debian.org>
kernel-image-speakup-i386: Mario Lang <mlang@debian.org>
kernel-patch-2.4.27-apus: Sven Luther <luther@debian.org>