Re: packages affected by sarge kernel ABI change

dann frazier <dannf@dannf.org> wrote:
> hey Everyone,
>  You've been identified as maintainers of packages that may need to be
> rebuilt along with an ABI-changing sarge kernel security update.  We are
> in the process of such an update[1].
[...]
> [1]http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernelSargeUpdateStatus

The dummy packages built from kernel-latest-2.6-i386 need to be
updated, too.
            thanks, cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute