Re: preparing 2.6.15-6

Quoting Frederik Schueler <fs@debian.org>:

Please raise your voice if you have open things you need to add before
2.6.15-6 will be uploaded; we want to make it in time for dinstall
tomorrow.

Two things: first I think that changelog entries like

linux-2.6 (2.6.15-6) unstable; urgency=low

 * Revert changed patch.

-- Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>  Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:16:23 +0000

are unacceptable. Bastian, please document the changes properly. Another
thing is bug 352000, the linux-doc package stopped building in 2.6.15 at
some point. It would be good to investigate this issue, I suspect that
it must be something trivial. I'll look at it tonight, if no one will beat
me to it.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org