Re: Preparing 2.6.15-4

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 04:51:28PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> At least m68k/Amiga is currently not working and a large number of patches
> just appeared the other day in the m68k CVS which are supposed to fix this,
> but also change basic interrupt handling. There is at least one problem with
> the patches which make building for mac fail and I haven't had the chance to
> test a new kernel yet on any m68k box, I hope to be able to do that tonight.

I suggest we postpone the upload to Thursday, in order for you to have
enough time and for this.
Additionally, there is at least one other powerpc issue which requires some
work, and AFAIK Svenl wanted to have those changes in -4.

> What is the deadline for adding patches?

At around noon UTC of the scheduled day, to leave enough time for a
complete build and test-boot.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--