sarge2 kernel updates - help needed

Over the past few months, we've made quite a bit of progress collecting
and analyzing issues for the next sarge update.  I think we're nearing a
good release point.

We currently have 8 pending issues for 2.6.8:
$ grep ^2.6.8-sarge-security * | grep -v -e N/A -e pending -e released \
  -e ignored -e ^00 | cut -d: -f1 | wc -l
8

And 22 for 2.4.27:
$ grep ^2.4.27-sarge-security * | grep -v -e N/A -e pending -e released \
 -e ignored -e ^00 | cut -d: -f1 | wc -l
21

We're looking for help with these remaining issues.  Most of the 2.6
issues are lacking a known upstream fix; most of the 2.4 issues need
analysis to see if they truly affect 2.4, due to significant differences
in 2.6.  The current status of each issue should be clearly marked in
the patch-tracker files, so that's a good place to start.

Since this will be an ABI bump, we're also looking for help identifying
packages (kernel-modules, etc) that need to be rebuilt.

Our current issue tracking status is here:
  svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/patch-tracking

Once this phase is complete, we can move onto the build cycle.  I've
reset the status wiki for tracking progress:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernelSargeUpdateStatus