Preparing 2.6.15-3, 2.6.16-rc1

Hello,

if nobody objects, we should have the current trunk version 2.6.15-3
uploaded just in time for tomorrow's dinstall run, in order to get
2.6.15.1 as soon as possible into unstable.

After that, we will branch the current trunk to dists/sid, allowing us
to take care of 2.6.15 there, while we can move on to 2.6.16-rc1 and
track the new upstream release candidates in experimental - like we
already did with 2.6.14 and 2.6.15.

The 2.6.16-rc1 orig tarball can be found here:

http://people.debian.org/~fs/linux-2.6_2.6.15+2.6.16-rc1.orig.tar.gz
http://people.debian.org/~fs/linux-2.6_2.6.15+2.6.16-rc1.orig.tar.gz.sha1.asc

Best regards
Frederik Schueler