Re: bits from the release team

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 06:09:18PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > And have you added stable-security into the equation ? Your choices of back in
> > april are in part responsible for the abysmal situation in stable-security
> > with regard to kernels during these past months.
>
> Pedantically speaking, fjp made no d-i release decisions last April.

Nope, you did, and the "Your" above was meant to be the d-i team.

I also remember you accusing of single-handledly delaying the sarge release by
a week, which was not welcome after i invested almost a week fighthing with
k-p to get the 2.4 ppc kernels in a decent shape for sarge, especially as i
didn't really believe into 2.4 powerpc kernels at that time. Would i have told
you at the start of that week what i would have tried to do, can you honestly
you would have let me do it ?

But anyway, let's agree to disagree or whatever, and stop hurting each other,
there will be a proposal made in the 2.6.16 timeframe, and we can then speak
again about this.