Re: Status of d-i kernel transition for 2.6.14

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 02:01:57PM -0500, rodross wrote:
> /linux-2.6.11/drivers/nubus in my source or in current see
> http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=tree;h=4321f91b0563b9d58e4d37bc3768873782f1ddec;hb=e4f5c82a92c2a546a16af1614114eec19120e40a;f=drivers/nubus

Oh, interesting, now we need to find out who provided those, and see if they
are complete. This is driver stuff though, which probably comes from the m68k
nubus mac stuff, and what we need is the arch/ppc|powerpc early startup code.

And someone with hardware and time to test those.