USB mouse not detected with 2.6.14-4 kernel

	Hello,

  I'm using a Pc with Debian Sarge and the latest Debian Kernel from Sid,
linux-image-2.6.14-2-k7, 2.6.14-4 version. I have a problem (as with the
Sarge 2.68 kernel either) : my USB mouse isn't detected until I unplug/plug
it after boot ! If I check with 'lsusb' (even as root), I can't find it.

 I've seen some messages with similar problems, and tried to add 'usb-handoff'
in the kernel command line, but without success.

  Do you have any idea how to get my mouse work ?

	with regards,

		Frédéric Boiteux