Re: kernel abiname transition and security updates status

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 10:27:20PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2005-01-10 16:24]:
> > As far as I know, no other arches except amd64 (not tracking that) are
>
> mips and mipsel have been updated.  However, given the new local root
> exploit (fixed in SVN), we'll all need to make another round of
> updates anyway.

Josh Kwan and I chatted about this yesterday on IRC.
He and I are both pretty happy with kernel-source-2.4.27 as
it is, but I would like a chance to go through recent bug reports
just to make sure there isn't anything missing. As a result
we are aiming to release next week.

--
Horms