Re: preparing 2.6.10

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:42:48 +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 10:18:04PM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
[...]
>> The IRQ-after-swsusp-awakening patch (attached). Needed to make
>> some hardware drivers work after resuming from swsusp (Source:
>>
>> The swsusp-speedup-patch (attached) - makes the swsusp in kernel a lot
>> faster on suspending (source:
>
> We don't ship with swsusp enabled so this is just a waste of time.

I think enough people have been asking for swsusp that it may be worth
trying to enable it again, and seeing how/if it breaks for people.  I
wouldn't want to do it for 2.6.10-1, though; rather, let's get 2.6.10-1
out there, and if that proves stable, we can start doing some more
experimental stuff w/ 2.6.10-2.

Ditto for the misrouted-irq patch.