Re: Setting up a server with sarge: Which kernel to use?

Maximilian Attems wrote:
>>Did I miss the location for updated Kernels? Or is the
>>use of sarge on a internet connected machine not an
>>option any more and one has to use sid or
>>RHEL/Cntos/SLES?
>>Best regards,
>>Mike.

No you haven't missed them, a security update coming from the official
Security team repository for the Sarge kernels is expected very soon now.

> hmm is the debian wiki so hard to find?
>
> - > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel
> - > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernelSargeUpdateStatus

I for one don't typically turn to the Wiki for security updates, when
everything and everyone tells you to use the sources.list entry for the
security repository. Besides those pages were intended for internal
kernel-team collaboration of builds.

micah